All rules apply to hunting pheasant release areas with the following exceptions and special procedures for the Clearwater Region:
- Hours: Sportsmen may begin hunting at 0800 on public and private lands where pheasants are being stocked.
- Register: Sportsmen must register prior to hunting using the online sign-in process to pursue pheasants on areas where pheasants are being stocked in the Clearwater Region.
- Online sign-in process must be used to pursue pheasants on Redbird section of Craig Mountain WMA
- Sportsmen must cease hunting in accordance with selected AM/PM enrollments.
- Sportsmen must provide printed certificates of online sign-in or display emails from smartphone for selected hunting days.
- The pre-registration requirement to hunt on private and public lands in the Clearwater Region was established to prevent over-crowding on smaller private land parcels and enhance hunter opportunity/experience.
For more information contact the Clearwater Region office at 208-799-5010 for details.