If you plan to hunt pheasants at a Wildlife Management Area or access property where pheasants are stocked, you must have a valid hunting license and Upland Game Bird permit.
- Required for hunters ages 18 and older
- Valid for six pheasants
- Daily bag limit is 2 pheasants per day
- Multiple permits may be purchased
When a pheasant is harvested, you must immediately do the following:
- Validate your permit by entering the harvest date and location code in non-erasable ink.
- Remove a notch from the permit for each pheasant taken.
Ring-necked Pheasant (Phasianus colchicus)