- It's fun and satisfying.
- Build friendships.
- Take an active role in wildlife management.
- Learn something new.
- Gain new skills and experiences.
There are many "hands-on" ways that you can help:
- Improve and restore habitat for fish and wildlife.
- Assist biologists with surveys.
- Teach fishing skills and hunter safety.
- Help others discover the wonders of wildlife.
- And much, much more!
Pete Gardner: 208-769-1414
Bill Seybold: 208-799-5010
Magic Valley Region
TanaRae Alberti: 208-324-4359
Tessa Atwood: 208-232-4703
Upper Snake Region
James Brower: 208-525-7290
Volunteer Application and Service Agreement — [PDF, 100 kb]