IDFG Photo by Mary Dudley
Volunteer for Idaho's Wildlife
There are many "hands-on" ways that you can help Idaho's wildlife
Regional Volunteer Coordinator Contacts
- Panhandle Region - Pete Gardner: 208-769-1414
- Clearwater Region - Bill Seybold: 208-799-5010
- Southwest Region - Michael Young: 208-327-7095
- Southwest Region Volunteer Project Schedule - Spring/Summer 2018
- Magic Valley Region - TanaRae Alberti: 208-324-4359
- Southeast Region - Tessa Atwood: 208-232-4703
- Upper Snake Region - James Brower: 208-525-7290
- Salmon Region - 208-756-2271
Volunteer Application and Service Agreement
— [PDF, 100 KB]
There are many "hands-on" ways that you can help
- Improve and restore habitat for fish and wildlife.
- Assist biologists with surveys.
- Teach fishing skills and hunter safety.
- Help others discover the wonders of wildlife.
- And much more!
- It's fun and satisfying.
- Build friendships.
- Take an active role in wildlife management.
- Learn something new.
- Gain new skills and experiences.