Upland Game, Furbearer and Turkey Seasons and Rules
Including: Rabbits, Hares, Red Squirrel, Furbearers, Predators, Unprotected Species and Falconry
– Full booklet, pages 1-55 [PDF, 9.3 MB]
- Contact Info, Table of Contents, What's New
– Pages 1-5 [PDF, 727 KB]
- Season Information for Upland Game Birds — Blue grouse, Ruffed grouse, Spruce grouse, California quail, Bobwhite quail, Chukar and Grey partridge, Sage-grouse information, Sharp-tailed grouse and Pheasants
– Pages 6-11 [PDF, 1.2 MB]
- WMA Upland Game Bird Permit
– Page 12 [PDF, 170 KB]
- Unlawful Methods of Take
– Page 13 [PDF, 115 KB]
- Upland Game Bird Identification
– Pages 14-15 [PDF, 327 KB]
- Season Information for Upland Game Animals — red squirrel, cottontail rabbits, and snowshoe hares
– Pages 16-17 [PDF, 1,019 KB]
- Wild Turkey
– Pages 18-29 [PDF, 1,857 KB]
– Page 30 [PDF, 143 KB]
- Furbearers, Ground Squirrels
– Pages 31-43 [PDF, 1,175 KB]
- General Hunting Rules
– Pages 44-48 [PDF, 409 KB]
- General License Information, Residency Requirements, Fees
– Pages 49-55 [PDF, 666 KB]
Friday, January 10, 2020 - 1:11 PM MST
The Rules Brochures
Online rules brochures are created in PDF file format. They are produced to keep the online display as close as possible to the printed version.
Printed copies of the rules brochure can be picked up, without charge, at local license vendors or by calling 208-334-3700 to receive a copy by mail.
To view Idaho Fish and Game administrative rules and code, visit the Office of Administrative Rules on the Idaho Department of Administration website.
To advertise in future Idaho Fish and Game rules brochures, call: Rotary Offset Press: 1-253-216-1256.