- Shorebirds – [PDF, 1.56MB]
Strengthen your students’ literacy of non-fiction by using Wildlife Express to meet Idaho Core Standards. Wildlife Express is the perfect informational text for you and your students.
Each issue features an Idaho wildlife species and articles related to science and ecological concepts. The articles are written in an educational and entertaining fashion that gets students excited to read and learn about wildlife and their environments.
Teachers click the link next to the current issue for activities and lessons to teach language arts, math, and science that coordinate with each issue.
2022 - 2023 School Year
- Bushy-Tailed Woodrat – [PDF, 1.48MB]
- Red Fox– [PDF, 3.14MB]
- Learning about Idaho's Wildlife– [PDF, 3.09MB]
- Pronghorn– [PDF, 1.62MB]
- Pronghorn Activities– [PDF, 7.44KB]
- Scorpions– [PDF, 1.62MB]
- Scorpion Activities– [PDF, 7.44 MB]
- Salmon– [PDF, 3.55MB]
- Salmon Activities– [PDF, 1.84KB]