License Applications and Forms

Transfer of Controlled Hunt Tag or Permit - Residents and Nonresidents

The holder of a controlled hunt tag for big game or permit for turkey may transfer that tag/permit to his or her minor child or grandchild under the age of 18 who is otherwise qualified to participate in the hunt. The form at the link below must be used to transfer the tag/permit. Visit any Fish and Game office, or send by mail. The tag must accompany the form.

The child or grandchild may receive only one controlled hunt tag/permit per species, per calendar year. The transfer must be made before the opening date of the hunt. For more information, please contact your local Fish and Game office.


Nonresident License Application Form
Disabled Persons / Special Needs - Hunting/Fishing
Request a Proof of Income letter at the Online Services section of the U.S. Social Security website. Or call, toll free, @ 1-800-772-1213.
Dog Training / Falconry / Hound Hunter
Trapping / Taxidermy-Fur Buyer
Qualification and Selection Process for Special Wildlife Tags

Procedure for nonprofit wildlife conservation organizations to qualify for consideration in marketing and offering hunting tag auction or raffle services for Fish and Game.

Last Updated: May 29, 2015 
Top of page