A 1938 voter initiative created the Idaho Fish and Game Commission structure that governs the agency today.
- See what the Commission does and meet the members.
- Meet the Directors Office and staff who manage and carry out our policies.
- The agency is split into seven regions and one sub-region coordinated from the headquarters office in Boise.
- Learn about the agency's history, mission and view our guiding document the Strategic Plan.
- Also see our Director's Annual Reports.
- See what the department's legislative status is each year by following our Legislative Updates page.
- Review open meeting notices