Migratory Game Bird Seasons and Rules
– Full booklet, pages 1-32, [PDF, 3.5 MB]
- Contact Info, Table of Contents, Key Dates, Getting Started
– Pages 1-7, [PDF, 672 KB]
- Duck and Goose Seasons – Seasons for Wilson's Snipe and American Coot and Canada, White-fronted and Light Geese
– Pages 6-9, [PDF, 1.4 MB]
- Mourning Doves and Sandhill Cranes
– Pages 10-11, [PDF, 188 KB]
- Shooting Hours
– Pages 12-15, [PDF, 429 KB]
- Waterfowl Identification
– Pages 16-19, [PDF, 598 KB]
- General Rules and Information
– Pages 20-25, [PDF, 420 KB]
- License, Tag and Permit Fees
– Pages 26-32, [PDF, 479 KB]
- Federal Migratory Game Bird Harvest Information Program Validation — REQUIRED
- Nontoxic Shot — REQUIRED
- Federal Migratory Bird Stamp (All hunters 16 or older) — REQUIRED
Wednesday, April 5, 2017 - 9:33 AM MDT
The Rules Brochures
Online rules brochures are created in PDF file format. They are produced to keep the online display as close as possible to the printed version.
Printed copies of the rules brochure can be picked up, without charge, at local license vendors or by calling 208-334-3700 to receive a copy by mail.
To view Idaho Fish and Game administrative rules and code, visit the Office of Administrative Rules on the Idaho Department of Administration website.
To advertise in future Idaho Fish and Game rules brochures, call: Rotary Offset Press: 1-253-216-1256.