Access Yes! is a program designed to improve access to private land or through private land to public land by compensating willing landowners who provide access.
How to Use This Guide
- whether access is limited or unlimited (i.e. 5 hunters/day, unlimited, etc.)
- is landowner contact required
- when is access available (i.e. Aug. 1 - Dec. 31)
- what types of hunting or fishing opportunities are allowed
- what special restrictions exist (i.e. no fires or camping, travel only on existing roads, etc.)
- what special notes are included
Please act responsibly and respect private property. Your attention to landowner's requirements will help ensure a successful Access Yes! program for the hunters and anglers of today and tomorrow.
Respect Private Property
- Ask for Written Permission
- Leave Gates As You Found Them
- Pack Out Your Trash
- Be Courteous
- Stay on Established Roads
Best of luck and memories in your hunting and angling adventures!
Wednesday, January 31, 2018 - 1:10 PM MST
Wednesday, January 24, 2018 - 1:58 PM MST
Thursday, January 11, 2018 - 10:45 AM MST
Apply for an Idaho Super Hunt and help fund Access Yes!
Complete an application for the Super Hunt drawing. Applications are available at license vendors, Fish and Game offices, by phone at 1-(800) 554-8685, mail, or online.
Proceeds help fund Access Yes!
Voluntary donations are also accepted from hunters and anglers at all license vendors.