Includes — Table of contents, Getting started / What's new, key dates
Big Game Seasons and Rules Brochure
2022 Big Game
Seasons and rules information for big game hunting in Idaho for 2022Download Full Brochure
– Pages 1-124 [PDF, 8.1 MB]
Last updated 03-08-2023
Use the links below to jump to a section within the PDF brochure.
NONRESIDENT TAGS ARE LIMITED
- Check limits at: idfg.idaho.gov/tag/quotas-nonresident
- A supplemental brochure to the Idaho Big Game 2022 Seasons & Rules is available and includes nonresident tag limits and outfitter allocation.
SUPPLEMENTAL NR BROCHURE[WEB PAGE]
- Note: Resident elk hunters who apply for a controlled elk hunt in 2022 will be ineligible to buy a capped elk zone tag until five days after they go on sale.
Includes — Bighorn sheep raffle
Includes — Trespass, weapons, hound hunting, proxy statement, trails, ATV's, right of way
- Includes — Application worksheet, depredation and permit information
- Note: Mail-in controlled hunt applications are no longer accepted.
Other Rules Information
- Agency Guidance Documents - A transparency resource center for agency policies, procedures, interpretations, and/or guidance documents.
- Idaho Fish & Game strongly encourages wearing hunter orange as a voluntary safety measure. See the Hunter Orange Policy