Moose, Bighorn Sheep and Mountain Goat Seasons and Rules
Download – Full booklet, pages 1-46, [PDF, 6.7 MB]
- Phone Numbers, Table of Contents and What's New
– Pages 2-5, [PDF, 273 KB]
- Moose Season Information
– Pages 6-8, [PDF, 282 KB]
- Bighorn Sheep Season Information
– Page 18-19, [PDF, 285 KB]
- Mountain Goat Season Information
– Page 24, [PDF, 141 KB]
- General Wildlife Laws, Tagging and Proxy for Transport, Weapon Restrictions
– Pages 29-33, [PDF, 325 KB]
- Roads, Trails, Motor Vehicles
– Pages 34-36, [PDF, 541 KB]
- Controlled Hunt Info, Application Instructions
– Pages 37-39, [PDF, 162 KB]
- Licenses, Tags, Permits and Fees
– Pages 40-46, [PDF, 1.4 MB]
- 1st controlled hunt application period April 1- 30.
- 2nd controlled hunt application period June 15-25.
- Leftover tags from the 2nd drawing go on sale July 10.
Other Rules Information
- Idaho Fish & Game strongly encourages wearing hunter orange as a voluntary safety measure. See the Hunter Orange Policy – [PDF, 16 KB]
- Idaho's Amphibians and Reptiles – Rules for collection, possession and permitting – [PDF, 650 KB]
- Marijuana on Public Lands – What you should know when hunting in the field
Thursday, December 12, 2019 - 9:59 AM MST
The Rules Brochures
Online rules brochures are created in PDF file format. They are produced to keep the online display as close as possible to the printed version.
Printed copies of the rules brochure can be picked up, without charge, at local license vendors or by calling 208-334-3700 to receive a copy by mail.
To view Idaho Fish and Game administrative rules and code, visit the Office of Administrative Rules on the Idaho Department of Administration website.
To advertise in future Idaho Fish and Game rules brochures, call: Rotary Offset Press: 1-253-216-1256.