Fishing Seasons and Rules
– Full booklet, pages 1-68, [PDF, 6.7 MB] – Second Edition
The 2019 - 2021 Idaho Fishing Seasons and Rules booklet is available as a full download, or by section below.
- Contact Info, Table of Contents
– Pages 1-7, [PDF, 700 KB]
- Region Maps and Special Rules Waters
- Steelhead and Salmon Information
– Pages 41-46, [PDF, 606 KB]
- General Fishing Information
– Pages 47-57, [PDF, 750 KB]
- Fish Identification
– Pages 58-61, [PDF, 388 KB]
- Residency Requirements, Fees
– Pages 62-66, [PDF, 466 KB]
- Fish Consumption Advisory
– Page 67, [PDF, 239 KB]
Notice:Fees and rules may change. It is your responsibility to be aware of changes since these seasons and rules were printed. Please see the fee schedules in the License, Tag and Permit Fees section for current prices.
Other Rules Information
- Idaho's Amphibians and Reptiles – Rules for collection, possession and permitting – [PDF, 650 KB]
Friday, November 1, 2019 - 12:31 PM MDT
Friday, September 13, 2019 - 2:11 PM MDT
Thursday, August 22, 2019 - 4:25 PM MDT
The Rules Brochures
Online rules brochures are created in PDF file format. They are produced to keep the online display as close as possible to the printed version.
Printed copies of the rules brochure can be picked up, without charge, at local license vendors or by calling 208-334-3700 to receive a copy by mail.
To view Idaho Fish and Game administrative rules and code, visit the Office of Administrative Rules on the Idaho Department of Administration website.
To advertise in future Idaho Fish and Game rules brochures, call: Rotary Offset Press: 1-253-216-1256.