Fishing Seasons and Rules
– Full booklet, pages 1-64, [PDF, 6.0 MB] – First Edition
The 2019 - 2021 Idaho Fishing Seasons and Rules booklet is available as a full download, or by section below.
- Contact Info, Table of Contents
– Pages 1-7, [PDF, 774 KB]
- Region Maps and Special Rules Waters
- Steelhead and Salmon Information
– Pages 39-43, [PDF, 594 KB]
Steelhead anglers. Changes are in effect:
- A bag limit reduction is in effect...
- Learn more
These changes are not reflected in printed booklets or PDF.
- General Fishing Information
– Pages 44-55, [PDF, 815 KB]
- Fish Identification
– Pages 56-59, [PDF, 397 KB]
- Residency Requirements, Fees
– Pages 60-64, [PDF, 586 KB]
Notice:Fees and rules may change. It is your responsibility to be aware of changes since these seasons and rules were printed. Please see the fee schedules in the License, Tag and Permit Fees section for current prices.
Other Rules Information
- Idaho's Amphibians and Reptiles – Rules for collection, possession and permitting – [PDF, 650 KB]
Tuesday, March 26, 2019 - 4:30 PM MDT
Friday, December 28, 2018 - 12:17 PM MST
Thursday, December 27, 2018 - 6:19 AM MST
Friday, November 16, 2018 - 3:53 PM MST
The Rules Brochures
Online rules brochures are created in PDF file format. They are produced to keep the online display as close as possible to the printed version.
Printed copies of the rules brochure can be picked up, without charge, at local license vendors or by calling 208-334-3700 to receive a copy by mail.
To view Idaho Fish and Game administrative rules and code, visit the Office of Administrative Rules on the Idaho Department of Administration website.
To advertise in future Idaho Fish and Game rules brochures, call: Rotary Offset Press: 1-253-216-1256.