Fishing Seasons and Rules
– Full booklet, pages 1-68, [PDF, 6.7 MB] – First Edition
The 2022 - 2024 Idaho Fishing Seasons and Rules booklet is available as a full download, or by section below.
- Contact Info, Table of Contents
– Pages 4 -7, [PDF, 700 KB]
- Region Maps and Special Rules Waters
- Steelhead and Salmon Information
– Pages 41-46, [PDF, 606 KB]
Steelhead and salmon anglers:
Steelhead and salmon seasons are as printed in the brochure. Keep in mind, seasons can change quickly. View our steelhead and Chinook and coho seasons and rules page sfor additional information.
Download steelhead and salmon section
- General Fishing Information
– Pages 47-57, [PDF, 750 KB]
- Fish Identification
– Pages 58-61, [PDF, 388 KB]
- Residency Requirements, Fees
– Pages 62-67, [PDF, 466 KB]
- Fish Consumption Advisory
– Page 68, [PDF, 239 KB]
Notice:Fees and rules may change. It is your responsibility to be aware of changes since these seasons and rules were printed. Please see the fee schedules in the License, Tag and Permit Fees section for current prices.
Other Rules Information
- Agency Guidance Documents - A transparency resource center for agency policies, procedures, interpretations, and/or guidance documents.
Friday, November 25, 2022 - 10:12 AM MST
Wednesday, October 26, 2022 - 12:25 PM MDT
Wednesday, October 19, 2022 - 4:40 PM MDT
Friday, September 30, 2022 - 4:02 PM MDT
Monday, September 26, 2022 - 2:50 PM MDT
The Rules Brochures
Online rules brochures are created in PDF file format. They are produced to keep the online display as close as possible to the printed version.
Printed copies of the rules brochure can be picked up, without charge, at local license vendors or by calling 208-334-3700 to receive a copy by mail.
To view Idaho Fish and Game administrative rules and code, visit the Office of Administrative Rules on the Idaho Department of Administration website.
To advertise in future Idaho Fish and Game rules brochures, call: Rotary Offset Press: 1-253-216-1256.