Fishing Seasons and Rules
– Full booklet, pages 1-64, [PDF, 5.8 MB] – Third Edition
- Contact Info, Table of Contents
– Pages 1-7, [PDF, 806 KB]
- Region Maps and Special Rules Waters
- Steelhead and Salmon Information
– Pages 39-43, [PDF, 497 KB]
- General Fishing Information
– Pages 44-55, [PDF, 790 KB]
- Fish Identification
– Pages 56-59, [PDF, 313 KB]
- Residency Requirements, Fees
– Pages 60-64, [PDF, 563 KB]
Other Rules Information
- Idaho's Amphibians and Reptiles – Rules for collection, possession and permitting – [PDF, 650 KB]
Friday, December 22, 2017 - 11:55 AM MST
The Rules Brochures
Online rules brochures are created in PDF file format. They are produced to keep the online display as close as possible to the printed version.
Printed copies of the rules brochure can be picked up, without charge, at local license vendors or by calling 208-334-3700 to receive a copy by mail.
To view Idaho Fish and Game administrative rules and code, visit the Office of Administrative Rules on the Idaho Department of Administration website.
To advertise in future Idaho Fish and Game rules brochures, call: Rotary Offset Press: 1-253-216-1256.