How to view your drawing results
Step 1: Browse to GoOutdoorsIdaho.com
Step 2: Log in
- Log in using your Date of Birth, Last Name, and personal identifier.
Step 3: Once you are logged in, select the Controlled Hunt Applications option on your homepage
- This will display all of your submitted Controlled Hunt applications. You can view current or past-year drawing results by changing the year in the drop-down menu.
Step 4: Find your results under the Hunt Choices heading.
- If it says 'selected,' you have drawn that controlled hunt.
- If it says 'not selected,' you have not drawn that controlled hunt.
Draw Results Schedule
|Controlled Hunts||Results Posted|
|Spring Bear||Early March|
|Moose, Bighorn Sheep, and Mountain Goat||Early June|
|* Deer, Elk, Pronghorn, Fall Bear, Swan, and Turkey - First Drawing||
|Deer, Elk, Pronghorn, and Fall Bear - Second Drawing||Late August|
It is the responsibility of the hunter to find out whether he or she was successful in drawing a controlled hunt.
* Applicants must purchase drawn tags before August 1 (excluding Turkey and unlimited tags). All tags not claimed by then go into the second controlled hunt drawing.
If you have any questions, please call 1-800-554-8685 or email email@example.com