Access - Large Tracts PotlatchDeltic
In May 2019, Idaho Fish and Game partnered with PotlatchDeltic to provide public access to 567,002 acres of private land for hunting, fishing, trapping, wildlife viewing, hiking, and recreational travel on open full-sized roads.
Restrictions apply to using these properties. Permitting links, additional restrictions, and details are below:
- PotlatchDeltic General Policies, Regulations, and Restrictions - [PDF download]
- Permitting for other activities (including camping and offroad OHV use)
Hunters, anglers, and wildlife watchers should be respectful and responsible when accessing these lands.
Browse access agreement areas for hunting or fishing.
To view these areas:
- Open the map center.
- On the left menu, expand the Turn Layers On/Off section.
- Choose Reference Layers.
- Check a box, or multiple boxes, to display access areas.
- Select an area on the map for information and allowed activities.
How Fish and Game partners for access
When you buy a hunting or fishing license, your dollars, along with federal funds, help Fish and Game and partners maintain access to wildlife-related recreation opportunities.