Idaho Fish and Game wants to hear from hunters on proposed changes to moose, bighorn sheep and mountain goat hunting seasons for 2019-20, and hunters can attend open house workshops around the state to provide comments.
Open houses will be at the following dates and places:
- Dec. 18, 3 p.m. to 7 p.m., Coeur d'Alene Regional Office, 2885 W. Kathleen Ave.
- Dec. 19, 4 p.m. to 6 p.m., McCall Regional Office, 555 Deinhard Lane
- Dec. 19, 2 p.m. to 6 p.m., Nampa Regional Office, 3101 S. Powerline Road
- Dec. 19, 5 p.m. to 8:30 p.m., Idaho Falls Fish and Game Office, 4279 Commerce Circle
- Dec. 19, 4 p.m. to 7 p.m., Salmon Regional Office, 99 Hwy 93 North
- Dec. 20, 4 p.m. to 7 p.m., Challis Community Events Center Board Room
- Dec. 20, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Lewiston Fish and Game Office, 3316 16th St.
- Dec. 20, 4 p.m. to 8 p.m., Jerome Fish and Game office, 324 South 417 East, Suite 1
- Dec. 27, 9 a.m. to 6 p.m., Pocatello, Southeast Regional Office, 1345 Barton Road.
- Jan. 2, 4 p.m. to 7 p.m., Ponderay Events Center, 401 Bonner Mall Way, Suite E
Individuals with disabilities may request meeting accommodations by contacting their local Fish and Game office, or through the Idaho Relay Service at 1-800-368-6185.
A complete list of statewide seasons and rules proposals for moose, bighorn sheep and mountain goat, and the opportunity to review proposals and comment online, is available. Comments can also be mailed to: 2019-20 Big Game MSG Species Season Proposals, PO Box 25, Boise, ID 83707. The deadline for comments is Jan. 3.
All comments will be presented to the Idaho Fish and Game Commission prior to setting the seasons at their meeting in Boise Jan. 23-24.