Area wildlife enthusiasts are invited to an Idaho Fish and Game's Sportsmen's Breakfast Tuesday, December 6, at the Clearwater Regional Office, 3316 16th Avenue in Lewiston.
Department personnel will present information on a number of topics including:
- How various habitat improvement programs benefit landowners, hunters, and wildlife.
- Progress of Idaho's wolf hunting and trapping seasons.
- Fall hunting season results, check station findings.
- Progress of steelhead season and results of fall Chinook season.
- Current enforcement activities and significant cases.
The meeting will begin at 6:30 a.m., with coffee, juice and donuts provided.
The meeting is open to anyone interested in wildlife and is designed to stimulate informal discussions about wildlife issues in the Clearwater Region. Sportsmen's group representatives are welcome to give reports of their group's activities.