Are you an Idaho sportsman or sportswoman who wishes for a quick way to remember all those important dates, like when to apply for big game hunts, or when spring turkey season starts? Well, Fish and Game has the solution for you! Just stop by one of the following regional Fish and Game offices and pick up one of our free sportsman’s calendars.
- Clearwater Region, 3316 16th St, Lewiston
- Southwest Region, 15950 N. Gate Blvd, Nampa
- McCall Subregion, 555 Deinhard Lane, McCall
- Magic Valley Region, 324 S 417 E; Suite 1, Jerome
- Southeast Region, 1345 Barton Rd, Pocatello
- Upper Snake Region, 4279 Commerce Circle, Idaho Falls
The 12-month calendar is in a poster format—perfect for hanging on the wall in your office, garage, shop, den…or anywhere. And, this handy calendar shows much of the important information you are looking for—from controlled hunt application deadlines to the start of deer season, and so much more! This year’s calendar also features color photos of Idaho sportsmen and sportswomen of all ages in the field with game, family, and even a favorite hunting dog or two.
The sportsman’s calendar is a great place to include your own important dates for things like appointments and birthdays— there’s no excuse for being forgetful when you know this is a calendar you will be referring to again and again.
Supplies are limited, so grab a calendar before they are gone!