Press Release


This page is archived for your convenience. This content may contain outdated or currently inaccurate information.

Ask Fish and Game

Q. The rule book says if I get a controlled hunt permit I can't hunt any other deer, but I heard I could buy a leftover nonresident tag and use it as a second tag. Which is it? A. You heard correct. The Commission passed the leftover tag rule after the book was printed, so the book is incorrect. You will be charged nonresident price for your nonresident deer or elk tag.