Press Release

Ask Fish and Game

Q. The controlled hunt application period for moose, goat and sheep is coming up. When will the rules brochure and applications be available?

A.The application period is April 1 - April 30. The rules brochure, with application work sheet inside, is available now at Fish and Game offices and license vendors. It is a two-year brochure which covered 1999 and 2000. During the application period you can apply at a license vendor, by mailing in the worksheet (or a photocopy), over the telephone (1-800-824-3729), or on the Internet at:

If you apply over the telephone or on the Internet, you may use Visa, MasterCard or Discover credit cards. There will be an additional fee charged by the contractor processing the order.