Stocked with equipment and information, Idaho Fish and Game's "Take Me Fishing" trailers travel to local ponds across the state. Wrapped with vibrant fish illustrations, they're hard to miss.
Getting kids and moms and dads excited about fishing can build a new generation of anglers. The only thing kids and their parents have to do is show up!
- Panhandle Region Fishing Trailer Schedule - PDF, 50 kb
- Clearwater Region Fishing Trailer Schedule - PDF, 80 kb
- Southwest Region Fishing Trailer Schedule - PDF, 50 kb
- Magic Valley Region Fishing Trailer Schedule - PDF, 80 kb
- Eastern Idaho Fishing Trailer Schedule (Southeast - Upper Snake Regions) - PDF, 80 kb
- Anyone who signs-up at the trailer does not need a fishing license to fish at the event.
- Before and after the event, a fishing license is required for anyone 14 years and older.
- Fish equipment can be checked out for free on a first-come, first-served basis.