Black's Creek Public Shooting Range
This month at BCR...
Spring hours continue during May at BCR. The days are slowly getting longer -- and warmer -- so grab a friend and get out and enjoy some warm-weather shooting!
May BCR days/hours of operation:
BCR is open from 10:00 am to 6:00 pm, Thursday through Sunday.
The range is closed Monday through Wednesday. Please note! The Monday closure is a departure from past months.
BCR WILL be open on Memorial Day -- Monday, May 27th from 10-6.
A number of organized shoots are on the May schedule. Come join the fun! Check the "events" section on this page for a description of these shooting events. As is customary, spectators are welcome at any BCR shooting competition.
Due to popular demand, the 500-meter range will be open every Thursday during May from 2-6pm. The main range will be closed during this time frame.
The 500-meter range will host a black powder cartridge rifle match on Saturday, May 25th. At the conclusion of that match, the 500-meter range will open to the public from 2-6 pm. The main range will be closed.
The 500-meter range will be open to the public on Sunday, May 26th from 10:00-6:00.
Call the Fish and Game Nampa office for more information – 208-465-8465
Things to know:
- With 46 shooting benches, the main range accommodates shooting distances from 25 to 200 yards.
- There are no restrictions on the number of firearms a person may use on the range during a shooting session.
- Steel jacketed bullets, steel-core bullets, and incendiary (tracer) bullets are not allowed at BCR.
- BCR does not provide gun rentals or ammunition sales.
- Both the range and the on-site restrooms are accessible to physically-challenged shooters.
- See an aerial view of the facilities at Black's Creek.
Wednesday, March 20, 2019 - 12:09 PM MDT
Friday, February 8, 2019 - 4:08 PM MST
Thursday, December 20, 2018 - 11:13 AM MST