Press Release


This page is archived for your convenience. This content may contain outdated or currently inaccurate information.

Ask Fish and Game

Q. Can my kid apply for a controlled hunt even though she will not be 12 years old until after the application deadline? A. Yes. As soon as she completes Hunter's Education, a license can be issued so she can apply for controlled hunts. The license will specify that it is valid only on and after her birthday.