Idaho Department of Fish and Game will stock over 2,900 rainbow trout in the 10-12 inch range in late August-early September at the following locations:
Location; Week Stocked; Number of Trout
- Blue Mountain Meadow Pond; Sept. 9-13; 300
- Hayden Creek Pond; Sept. 9-13; 1,000
- Hyde Creek Pond; Sept. 9-13; 400
- Kids Creek Pond; Sept. 9-13; 200
- Mosquito Flat Reservoir; Aug. 26-30; 1,000
The number of trout actually released may be altered by weather, water conditions, equipment problems or schedule changes. If delays occur, trout will be released when conditions become favorable.
Anglers can find more detailed information on each of these waters, including maps, facilities, species present, stocking records, and fishing rules by visiting the Idaho Fishing Planner.