Idaho Fish and Game plans several public meetings around the state to discuss 2013 big game seasons and fishing seasons and rules.
Panhandle Region. Open house meeting from 4 to 8 p.m.
- March 7: Coeur d'Alene Inn, Best Western Plus, Appleway at U.S. Hwy 95, Coeur d'Alene.
Clearwater Region. Four open house meetings from 5 to 7 p.m.
- February 26: Senior Citizens Center, Grangeville.
- February 27: Latah County Fairground Exhibit Building, Moscow.
- March 5: Fish and Game regional office, Lewiston.
- March 6: Fish and Game Clearwater Hatchery, Ahsahka, Orofino.
- March 6: Open house 4 to 7 p.m., Weiser High School Library 690 W. Indianhead Road, Weiser.
- March 7: Open house 4 to 7 p.m., Fish and Game office, 555 Deinhard Lane, McCall.
Magic Valley Region. Public meetings 5:30 to 7:30 p.m.
- March 4: Community Campus, Hailey.
- March 5: Burley Best Western, Burley.
- March 6: Fish and Game office, Jerome.
Southeast Region. Open house meetings starting at 6:30 p.m.
- February 25: Fish and Game office, Hunter Ed Room, 1345 Barton Rd., Pocatello.
- February 26: Senior Citizens Center, 26 North Main St., Malad City.
- February 27: Soda Springs Senior Center, 60 South Main St., Soda Springs.
- February 28: Bear Lake Senior Center, 115 South 4th St., Montpelier.
- March 4: Larsen-Sant Library, 109 South 1st East, Preston.
Upper Snake Region. Public meetings start at 7 p.m.
- February 26: Mackay Jr/Sr High School, Commons Area, Mackay.
- February 27: Fish and Game regional office, Centennial Room, Idaho Falls.
- February 28: Madison Middle School, Media Center, Rexburg.
Salmon Region. Open house meetings from 4 to 7 p.m.
- March 5: Fish and Game office, 99 Hwy 93 N, Salmon.
- March 6: Challis Community Event Center, Board Room, Clinic Road, Challis.
Comments taken at the meetings will be summarized and presented to the Idaho Fish and Game Commission at the March 19 meeting in Boise when big game seasons are set.