All of the Lolo, Selway and Middle Fork Zones (Units 10, 12, 16A, 17, 19, 20, 20A, 26, 27), and that portion of Unit 16 north of the Selway River.10 12 16 16A 17 19 20 20A 26 27
For government land, these data show the managing agency of the land, which may or not be the same as the owning agency.
|U.S. Forest Service (USFS) 98.45%|
|State of Idaho 0.32%|
|U.S. Corps of Engineers (COE) 0.05%|
Access Yes! Properties
Access Yes! is Fish and Game program designed to improve hunting and fishing access to private land or through private land to public land by compensating willing landowners who provide access.
No properties are currently available in .
View all Access Yes Participants.
Forest Service Land
Check for road and area closures on National Forest websites
- Bitterroot National Forest
- Boise National Forest
- Clearwater National Forest
- Nezperce National Forest
- Payette National Forest
- St. Joe National Forest
- Salmon-Challis National Forest
Federally-designated Wilderness Areas
No motorized vehicles are allowed in these areas.
- Frank Church - River of No Return Wilderness 2,006,820 acres (39.79% of hunt area)
- Selway Bitterroot Wilderness 1,092,215 acres (21.66% of hunt area)
- Gospel Hump Wilderness 112,286 acres (2.23% of hunt area)
Land Use/Land Cover
|Forest 90.63 %|
|Rangeland 9.33 %|
|Water 0.02 %|