All of Units 44, 45, 48, 49 and 52.44 45 48 49 52
Recent Hunts in this Area
|2022||Moose Controlled Hunt 3053||8/30/2022||11/23/22||Any Weapon||Moose||Area 44|
|2021||Moose Controlled Hunt 3053||8/30/2021||11/23/21||Any Weapon||Moose||Area 44|
For government land, these data show the managing agency of the land, which may or not be the same as the owning agency.
|U.S. Bureau of Land Management (BLM) 40.41%|
|U.S. Forest Service (USFS) 20.79%|
|State of Idaho 4.98%|
|U.S. Bureau of Reclamation (BOR) 0.14%|
|U.S. National Park Service (NPS) 0.03%|
Access Yes! Properties
Access Yes! is Fish and Game program designed to improve hunting and fishing access to private land or through private land to public land by compensating willing landowners who provide access.
- Rinker Rock Creek Ranch
- Clinton Wolf
- Picabo Livestock
- Little Fish Creek Grazing Assoc.
- Telfer Inc.
- Robert Gardner
- Bob Ivie Property
- Janss Farms
- Faulkner Land & Livestock
- Faulkner Land & Livestock - South Fork Lime Creek
- Brown Ranch, Inc.
- Diamond A Livestock, Chimney Creek
- Flat Top Sheep Co.
- Lava Lake Land & Livestock
- Hammett Livestock
- Dry Creek Cattle Assn.
- Weatherly Property
- Wood River Land Trust - Cowcatcher Ridge
- Wood River Land Trust - Porcupine Creek Preserve
- Wood River Land Trust - Draper Wood River Preserve
- Colorado Gulch Preserve
- Maclaic Corporation
Forest Service Land
Check for road and area closures on National Forest websites
No National Forest lands fall within .
Federally-designated Wilderness Areas
No motorized vehicles are allowed in these areas.
- Hemingway-Boulders Wilderness 26,119 acres (1% of hunt area)
Land Use/Land Cover
No landcover for this area is available at this time.