All of Units 36 and 36A.36 36A
For government land, these data show the managing agency of the land, which may or not be the same as the owning agency.
|U.S. Forest Service (USFS) 76.97%|
|U.S. Bureau of Land Management (BLM) 17.95%|
|State of Idaho 1.56%|
Access Yes! Properties
Access Yes! is Fish and Game program designed to improve hunting and fishing access to private land or through private land to public land by compensating willing landowners who provide access.
No properties are currently available in .
View all Access Yes Participants.
Forest Service Land
Check for road and area closures on National Forest websites
No National Forest lands fall within .
Federally-designated Wilderness Areas
No motorized vehicles are allowed in these areas.
- Jim McClure-Jerry Peak Wilderness 97,134 acres (8.33% of hunt area)
- White Clouds Wilderness 90,702 acres (7.78% of hunt area)
- Sawtooth Wilderness 67,495 acres (5.79% of hunt area)
- Hemingway-Boulders Wilderness 41,810 acres (3.59% of hunt area)
- Frank Church - River of No Return Wilderness 25,404 acres (2.18% of hunt area)
Land Use/Land Cover
No landcover for this area is available at this time.