Tributary of the Bear River
Malad River in Oneida County is 95.4 miles in length.
Species Observed in Surveys
- Channel Catfish Ictalurus punctatus observed in 2021
- Common Carp Cyprinus carpio observed in 2021
- Fathead Minnow Pimephales promelas observed in 2021
- Green Sunfish Lepomis cyanellus observed in 2021
- Redside Shiner Richardsonius balteatus observed in 2021
- Western Mosquitofish Gambusia affinis observed in 2020
- Cottus Cottus observed in 1978
- Utah Chub Gila atraria observed in 1978
- Utah Sucker Catostomus ardens observed in 1978
Fish Stocking Records
|2022/07/12||Channel Catfish||2,000||Greater than 6 inches|
|2019/07/24||Channel Catfish||1,980||Greater than 6 inches|
|2018/07/11||Channel Catfish||1,937||Greater than 6 inches|
|1993/07/29||Channel Catfish||2,500||Less than 6 inches|
Fishing Rules, 2022 - 2024
All Waters Open All Year
Except as modified in Special Rules
Fishing is not allowed within the posted upstream and downstream boundary of any fish weir or trap.
Daily Bag Limits
The following daily bag limits apply to all waters within each region except as modified in the Special Rules. The possession limit is 3-times the daily bag limit after the second day of the season.