Spokane River Drainage
- Recommended Fishing Water
Anderson Lake in Kootenai County is 541.3 acres.
Recommended Game Fish
Fish Stocking Records
All Waters Open All Year
Except as modified in Special Rules
Fishing is not allowed within the posted upstream and downstream boundary of any fish weir or trap.
Daily Bag Limits
The following daily bag limits apply to all waters within each region except as modified in the Special Rules. The possession limit is 3-times the daily bag limit after the second day of the season.
Special RulesAnderson Lake (includes the channel to the Coeur d'Alene River)
- Bass limit is 6, only two may be Largemouth Bass, no Largemouth Bass under 16 inches
- Trout limit is 6, no harvest of Cutthroat Trout
- Lake Creek and tributaries, closed to fishing
- Trout limit is 6, no harvest of any trout with a red or orange slash below jaw