Crane Creek Reservoir
Flows into the Crane Creek
- Recommended Fishing Water
Crane Creek Reservoir in Washington County is 2,315.0 acres.
DirectionsThe reservoir is best reached by heading east from Midvale, Idaho and then by following the signs.
Recommended Game Fish
Species Observed in Surveys
- Bluegill Lepomis macrochirus observed in 2019
- Bridgelip Sucker Catostomus columbianus observed in 2019
- Bullhead Ameiurus observed in 2019
- Channel Catfish Ictalurus punctatus observed in 2019
- Common Carp Cyprinus carpio observed in 2019
- Largemouth Bass Micropterus salmoides observed in 2019
- Pumpkinseed Lepomis gibbosus observed in 2019
- Speckled Dace Rhinichthys osculus observed in 2019
- Black Crappie Pomoxis nigromaculatus observed in 2008
- Brown Bullhead Ameiurus nebulosus observed in 2008
- White Crappie Pomoxis annularis observed in 2008
Fish Stocking Records
|10/28/1992||Lahontan Cutthroat Trout||5,500||Less than 6 inches|
|11/12/1991||Lahontan Cutthroat Trout||5,070||Less than 6 inches|
|11/5/1990||Lahontan Cutthroat Trout||1,428||Less than 6 inches|
|8/28/1990||Lahontan Cutthroat Trout||5,220||Less than 6 inches|
|6/15/1990||Channel Catfish||16,000||Less than 6 inches|
|5/15/1988||White Crappie||72||Unknown size|
|11/9/1967||Crappie||6,250||Less than 6 inches|
|11/9/1967||Largemouth Bass||6,250||Less than 6 inches|
Stream Flows and Boating
All Waters Open All Year
Except as modified in Special Rules
Fishing is not allowed within the posted upstream and downstream boundary of any fish weir or trap.
Daily Bag Limits
The following daily bag limits apply to all waters within each region except as modified in the Special Rules. The possession limit is 3-times the daily bag limit after the second day of the season.