Tributary of the Kootenai River
Myrtle Creek in Boundary County is 15.4 miles in length.
Species Observed in Surveys
- Brook Trout Salvelinus fontinalis observed in 2018
- Cottus Cottus observed in 2018
- Cutthroat Trout Oncorhynchus clarkii lewisi observed in 2018
- Longnose Dace Rhinichthys cataractae observed in 2018
- Mountain Whitefish Prosopium williamsoni observed in 2018
- Rainbow Trout Oncorhynchus mykiss observed in 2018
- Rainbow Trout Oncorhynchus mykiss observed in 2006
Fish Stocking Records
|2020/03/20||Burbot||2,384,000||Fry (0-3 inches)|
|1974/08/08||Cutthroat||2,368||Fry (0-3 inches)|
Fishing Rules, 2022 - 2024
All Waters Open All Year
Except as modified in Special Rules
Fishing is not allowed within the posted upstream and downstream boundary of any fish weir or trap.
Daily Bag Limits
The following daily bag limits apply to all waters within each region except as modified in the Special Rules. The possession limit is 3-times the daily bag limit after the second day of the season.