One member of hunting party can not make trip from Wisconsin. Can we substitute another hunter in his place?


Tags are issued to a specific person so the other hunter cannot just use the tag.  The new hunter must purchase their own license and tag.

Answered on: 
Wednesday, October 9, 2013 - 3:28 PM MDT