I used to live in Idaho, but moved to Washington for 2 years for a job. I have returned to Idaho and have declared residency. I have changed back my cdl license. Why do I have to buy a non-resident license for Idaho?


When you have been living in Idaho for 6 continuous months you can get a resident license.

Answered on: 
Tuesday, April 9, 2013 - 10:00 AM MDT