I reported a road kill deer, then printed the form in which I sign. Is that my permit? Is this all I need to do?


Yes, if you are talking about "salvaging" a road killed deer. 
Within 24 hours, you can report a wildlife salvage by going online to fishandgame.idaho.gov/roadkill, which will direct you to a self-generating permit that you can print. A copy of the permit must accompany the salvaged wildlife. 

Answered on: 
Monday, April 22, 2013 - 4:57 PM MDT