Can you purchase a over-the-counter bow tag in Idaho as a non-resident?


Yes you can. You must also purchase the archery permit to hunt in an archery only hunt. To purchase an achery permit, you will need to present to the department a certificate of completion in archery education issued by the department, or proof that such person holds the equivalent of such a certificate obtained either in Idaho or from an authorized agency or association in another state, or proof that such person has previously held a valid archery permit in Idaho or another state or country. Please contact our license section at 208-334-2592 if you have additional questions.

Answered on: 
Wednesday, February 12, 2014 - 7:47 AM MST