Import Dataset Queue
Have a dataset to share? Import your Dataset using our form.The Data Import Queue contains datasets queued up for import into the Species Diversity Database. Priorities for import are datasets that contain:
- Federally listed and/or species that are considered for listing
- Datasets that expand our knowledge of SGCN species
- IDFG Wildlife Diversity Biologist datasets
- Partner datasets
- Open = Dataset has been added to the import queue and awaits import.
- Staged = Dataset is currently being prepped for import.
- Processing = Dataset is currently being imported.
- Needs Review = Dataset has been imported and needs QC to determine records were brought in accurately.
- Closed = Dataset has been imported, reviewed, and is considered fully imported.
- Extensive Formatting Required = These data are not in a structure that is easily transformed.
|#1886829 1886829||The invertebrate data is not complete, I have not yet begun to start most of the ID process and still have many insects to pin...I can update this...||12/13/2019||idfg-tregan||Processing||9 months 2 weeks ago|
|#1877179 1877179||7/25/2019||lpfund||Open||1 year 2 months ago|
|#1525381 1525381||12/9/2017||trmncr||Processing||2 years 9 months ago|
|#636512 Part 2 of 2 of BLM Survey Data||Monitoring data. Need to add new survey sites, but sites need digitized first. Formatting for survey visits is inconsistent and must be reformatted...||11/8/2013||trmncr||Processing||1 year 5 months ago|
|#636509 BLM Survey Data 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011. Part 1 of 2.||Monitoring data. Need to add new survey sites, but sites need digitized first. Formatting for survey visits is inconsistent and must be reformatted...||11/8/2013||trmncr||Processing||1 year 5 months ago|