Import Dataset Queue
Have a dataset to share? Import your Dataset using our form.The Data Import Queue contains datasets queued up for import into the Species Diversity Database. Priorities for import are datasets that contain:
- Federally listed and/or species that are considered for listing
- Datasets that expand our knowledge of SGCN species
- IDFG Wildlife Diversity Biologist datasets
- Partner datasets
- Open = Dataset has been added to the import queue and awaits import.
- Staged = Dataset is currently being prepped for import.
- Processing = Dataset is currently being imported.
- Needs Review = Dataset has been imported and needs QC to determine records were brought in accurately.
- Closed = Dataset has been imported, reviewed, and is considered fully imported.
- Extensive Formatting Required = These data are not in a structure that is easily transformed.
|#1878612 1878612||10/8/2019||idfg-aschmidt||Open||10 months 2 days ago|
|#1886829 1886829||The invertebrate data is not complete, I have not yet begun to start most of the ID process and still have many insects to pin...I can update this...||12/13/2019||idfg-tregan||Processing||7 months 3 weeks ago|
|#1889162 1889162||SA Code: N19REG01IDUS. Bibliography Record: https://idfg.idaho.gov/species/bibliography/1889161 Import Record: https://idfg.idaho.gov/species/import...||2/3/2020||idfg-nwade||Processing||6 months 1 day ago|
|#1910954 1910954||3/23/2020||idfg-lsvancara||Open||4 months 2 weeks ago|
|#1910955 1910955||3/23/2020||idfg-lsvancara||Open||4 months 2 weeks ago|