Youth Mentor Program

I am a licensed Idaho resident who wishes to take my non-resident grandson, age 15, hunting here in Idaho. Are the license and tag fees the same for the controlled deer hunt as for the general deer hunt (with the exception of the controlled app. fees of course). He would have the non-resident mentor license.


Yes. General season and controlled hunt tags are currently the same price. The only difference is the application fee required to apply for a controlled hunt.

Answered on: 
Monday, June 2, 2014 - 5:26 PM MDT