Wildlife Salvage Report

I just filled out a wildlife salvage report for a mule deer I found run over last night. This is the only thing I need to do for this, correct? I want to make sure Im legal.


The salvage permit generated when you make the report is all you need.

Answered on: 
Thursday, April 10, 2014 - 10:21 AM MDT