Who do I contact about an injured redtailed hawk?

There is a hawk that's been hanging around where I work for a few days now. He was on the ground not able to fly and now he's perched in a small tree. Is it ok to just let him do his thing or should I contact someone


Contact your local fish and game office:

Panhandle Region2885 W. Kathleen Ave.Coeur d'Alene, ID 83815Phone: (208) 769-1414Fax: (208) 769-1418

Clearwater Region3316 16th St.Lewiston, ID 83501Phone: (208) 799-5010Fax: (208) 799-5012

Southwest Region3101 S. Powerline Rd.Nampa, ID 83686Phone: (208) 465-8465Fax: (208) 465-8467

McCall Subregion555 Deinhard LaneMcCall, ID 83638Phone: (208) 634-8137Fax: (208) 634-4320

Magic Valley Region324 South 417 East - Suite 1Jerome, ID 83338Phone: (208) 324-4359Fax: (208) 324-1160

Southeast Region1345 Barton RoadPocatello, ID 83204Phone: (208) 232-4703Fax: (208) 233-6430

Upper Snake Region4279 Commerce CircleIdaho Falls, ID 83401Phone: (208) 525-7290Fax: (208) 523-7604


Salmon Region99 Hwy. 93 N.Mailing Address: PO Box 1336Salmon, ID 83467Phone: (208) 756-2271Fax: (208) 756-6274


Answered on: 
Thursday, April 4, 2013 - 11:52 AM MDT