Where do I report dead squirrels and rodents?

I have heard about the plague and want to report dead wildlife. Where do I do that?


Please review the information on the Plague page and find "Report Now."

Please note, that if this is an emergency situation, you should call 9-1-1 for immediate response.


All sightings are reviewed and passed along to biologists. However, not all reports will be followed-up with individually. Some people may be contacted for additional information, so please fill out the form thoroughly!


Answered on: 
Thursday, May 26, 2016 - 4:30 PM MDT