Where do i get a new hunter certificate card?

I have searched the home page and licenses catagories, and went threw hunting.


You can contact any Fish and Game office.  They have access to hunter education records and can make a new card for you.  Offices are listed in all of our rules books.

Answered on: 
Thursday, August 2, 2012 - 1:32 PM MDT