Where can i get another controlled tag if i lost one?


You can get a duplicate tag from any Fish and Game office.  They are listed on our website in the "About Us" section.  If you want to do it by mail, please contact our License Department at 208-334-2592 for a copy of the duplicate tag affidavit.

Answered on: 
Wednesday, September 19, 2012 - 9:06 AM MDT