When can a nonresident buy a license and deer tag for Southeastern Idaho?

We have party of 5 or 6 all nonresidents of Idaho wanting to hunt for Mule Deer this year in Southeastern Idaho. When can we buy the license and tags?


Are you looking for a general season mule deer hunt? Tags for those seasons go on sale December 1 for the next license year and can be purchased until the nonresident quota has been filled. (For this year, you can purchase now)
If you are looking for a controlled hunt, the first application period is May 1 through June 5. Any unclaimed tags from that drawing, with the exception of unlimited hunts, go back into a second application period and draw that runs from August 5 through August 15.
Please contact our license section at 208-334-3700 if you have additional questions about hunting in Idaho.

Answered on: 
Tuesday, August 5, 2014 - 2:45 PM MDT