When can I purchase a resident over the counter deer or elk tag?

Provide as many specifics as you can to help better answer your question. Please omit personal information in this area.


Resident general season deer and elk tags will be available after the controlled hunt drawing for deer, elk and pronghorn has been completed. This is usually around the first of July. Resident elk tags for capped zones such as Sawtooth B go on sale at midnight July 10.

Answered on: 
Friday, June 6, 2014 - 12:09 PM MDT