When can I apply for a controlled big game hunt?


Fish and Game takes applications for moose, mountain goat and bighorn sheep controlled hunts April 1 through April 30. Applications for elk, deer, pronghorn and fall black bear controlled hunts are accepted from May 1 through June 5. It's too late for spring bear and turkey controlled hunts - the drawings for those already are over.

Answered on: 
Monday, March 24, 2008 - 6:00 PM MDT