What should I do if I think I see a hunter doing something illegal while I'm out hunting?


Get as much information as possible, such as a description of the person or persons, a description and license number of any vehicles, and note the location. Then "Make the Call" to the Citizens Against Poaching hotline at 1-800-632-5999 - 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Or fill out a report on Fish and Game's website at: https://fishandgame.idaho.gov/feedback/getForm.cfm?getForm=3. Callers may remain anonymous and may be eligible for a reward if the information they provide leads to a citation. Or folks can contact a local Fish and Game conservation officer, the Idaho State Police or local law enforcement.

Answered on: 
Sunday, October 16, 2011 - 6:00 PM MDT