What is the process for a Disabled Veteran to receive the discounted licenses?

I am a disabled vet (40%) living in Mountain Home,Id. Is there somewhere I can send the documentation to have my info in the system or do I have to take it into an office? Where is the nearest office to Mountain Home to take it to?
Thank you,


Sorry for the delay in responding to your question. 
You have two options:  Your nearest IDFG office is located at 600 South Walnut, Boise, ID 83707-9973; or you can mail the information to IDFG Licensing Section, P.O. Box 25, Boise ID 83707-9973.  However, if you send it by mail, please include a photocopy of your Idaho driver's license.   

Answered on: 
Friday, December 13, 2013 - 3:37 PM MST