What paper work do you need from a land owner for them to be put in on the land owner tags?

Can you send me the paper work to get registered for the land owner tags? Thanks


There are two landowner tag programs:  1.  Landowner Permission; 2. Landowner Appreciation.  The best source of assistance on both programs would be to contact the Landowner-Sportsmen Coordinator at your nearest Fish and Game Office.   

Answered on: 
Tuesday, October 29, 2013 - 2:53 PM MDT