what licenses do i purchase if my son (16) and i want to (c&r) fly fish for 3 days this week?

we live out of state, on vacation, and may want to fish for steelhead one of the days.


Nonresidents can purchase a "daily" fishing license; the first day costs $12.75 and each additional day is $6.00.  You can purchase it at any vendor.
If you are interested in Chinook salmon fishing, you can purchase a 3-day salmon/steelhead license.  This includes a fishing license and steelhead/salmon permit.

Answered on: 
Monday, April 9, 2012 - 2:41 PM MDT